How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help You
Research shows us that people who consider themselves lucky smile twice as much as unlucky people … and they engage in more eye contact than unlucky people do.
According to scientists, this leads to more social engagements which, in turn, generate more chances for positive experiences. This will allow you to gain confidence to smile more with a whiter, brighter, and more-polished smile! It’s not even about the aesthetics… It can also improve your overall oral health!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry in Fleming Island can improve the appearance of your teeth. While it may not help the overall health of your teeth, we can help you improve your bite and smile. This is important for most since recent surveys have revealed that 83% of participants said their teeth take top priority when it comes to looking their best. In fact, they rated the appearance of their teeth as more important than hair, eyes, and skin!
Whether you’re looking to network socially or professionally, here are some cosmetic dentistry options:
- Sparkle-up your smile with teeth whitening. Did you know that people with whiter teeth are almost always perceived to be more attractive? It’s true. Depending upon the attractiveness of your teeth, they can have a positive or negative impact on your relationships, career, and self-confidence. If you’re beginning to think about getting some cosmetic dentistry, this easy and popular treatment can give your confidence a boost with striking results.
- Illuminate the shadows with white fillings. Replace dingy, silver-colored fillings with new natural-looking ones that we will match to your own enamel color for a natural look.
- Achieve a younger and more-attractive grin with bonding or veneers which offer value-added benefits! The most sever stains, most-visible cracks, chips, and uneven edges can be masked by our Fleming Island dentist. They can also hide gaps, re-proportion, and balance your smile … even without braces.
- Using crowns, you can get natural beauty along with strength to prevent loss of your own teeth. If your teeth have had root canal therapy, multiple fillings, or trauma, and as a result are weak, porcelain crowns will recapture their strength and restore their appearance.
- Create a balanced, symmetrical gumline with two treatments that deliver beautiful results: veneers or gum sculpting. Ideal for early stage receded gums, or to make dreams come true if you long to correct a “gummy smile,” this cosmetic dentistry option will work for you.
With orthodontics or Invisalign®, our dentist in Fleming Island can improve your orofacial appearance if necessary. Braces correct crooked or crowded teeth, overbites and underbites, incorrect jaw alignment, and disorders of the jaw joints … and more! All will be corrected over time. Invisalign is a newer phenomenon in the orthodontics world that straightens your teeth without the use of the typical metal braces. Instead, they use clear aligners which are custom-built to fit your bite and used over time to change the alignment of your teeth. Treatment plans for both orthodontics and Invisalign vary, and we will be able to suggest the right cosmetic dentistry treatment plan for you.